Registered user since Sat 30 Dec 2017
Hongyu Zhang is currently an associate professor at The University of Newcastle, Australia. Previously, he was a Lead Researcher at Microsoft Research Asia and an Associate Professor at Tsinghua University, China. He received his PhD degree from National University of Singapore in 2003. His research is in the area of Software Engineering, in particular, software analytics, testing, maintenance, and reuse. The main theme of his research is to improve software quality and productivity by mining software data. He has published more than 160 research papers in international journals and conferences, including TSE, TOSEM, ICSE, FSE, POPL, AAAI, IJCAI, KDD, ASE, ISSTA, ICSME, ICDM, and USENIX. He received three ACM Distinguished Paper awards. He has also served as a program committee member for many software engineering conferences. More information about him can be found at: https://sites.google.com/site/hongyujohn/ .
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Technical Track-track
- Fast Outage Analysis of Large-scale Production Clouds with Service Correlation Mining
- Resource-Guided Configuration Space Reduction for Deep Learning Models
- AutoCCAG: An Automated Approach to Constrained Covering Array Generation
- Efficient Compiler Autotuning via Bayesian Optimization
View general profile